Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 4 November 2012

LSG M'sia FM 1st-3rd Nov' 12

I had a few eye contacts with him during the press conference and the showcase. However, I was more grateful that I stayed in the same hotel as him. The past 3 days was just a like a dream that went pass so fast in a flash.

I was really disappointed with the venue of the showcase and the other parts of the activities that went badly as per some of the fan accounts (e.g. radio interview, press con et al.). Seung Gi oppa was just perspiring so much that his clothes were all soaked. The side stage looks so rundown that Cody had to manually fan our 'King' with a fan during intervals for photography session with fans. It was just heart wrenching to see that.

However, I was glad he made the showcase worthwhile with his energetic spirit. Our Seung Gi is just the BEST! It was really encouraging for Seung Gi to see all the fans at the venue cheering on for him. It gave him a lot of strength and encouragement to make up for all the flaws of the event.

I was thankful to have a few close up meetings with him and I managed to shake his hands during photograph session.











This photo I took he looks so cute! When he was teasing us fans to take off his clothes. Partly, I think because he was really feeling very hot that is why he did that. 






Look at the forms of his arm muscles. I am sure you fans like it? Hehe...

























His muscles... :)




We as fans are his source of energy and strength. We should continue to uphold that spirit to make Seung Gi oppa happy.

With regards to the activities that went on during the showcase, you can refer to the other fan accounts as I am pretty lazy to write on. There were many unpleasant things that happened to my friends and I before the whole event. However, there were pleasant things that happened to us too. It is too much for me to write a fan account for you guys.

I am so envious about the Indonesian fans. His hair looks so much better and the organizers were just 1,000,000,000 xxx times better than Malaysia. I should have decided to go for Indonesia's instead of Malaysia. Anyway, it is over and I did have some Seung Gi moments and stayed the same hotel as him. So no regrets for the pleasant things.

You fans can wait for my fan account for Seoul Concert instead. Hehe... :)

Please credit me properly if you decide to take any of my photos for sharing. Thank you! :)

So long AIRENS till we meet again~ 

승기오빠 사랑해! 

No comments:

Post a Comment