Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 4 November 2012

LSG M'sia Press Conference 1st-3rd Nov' 12

LSG M'SIA FM PRESS CONFERENCE 01-03 Nov' 2012

Don't ask me how I got my access to the press conference. It was an unpleasant ride of hiccups to get to this privilege invitation that was nothing to be delightfully honored. 

It was so sad to see Seung Gi oppa so tired. I was very disappointed that it was a closed door press conference where no fans were allowed to go and watch. Especially, when we know that the fans are his source of strength no matter how tired he is. AND NO SEATS WERE GIVEN TO HIM! I got a shock when I saw the setting of the press conference.

While I was taking pictures of him during the press conference, I decided to stop snapping for a moment because I realized every shot I took he wasn't smiling. Thankfully, I wasn't using flash because the other reporters' camera just won't stop flashing their cameras. At one moment, I stopped taking pictures as I decided to just stand there and look at him in awe. He sort of took a glance at me and I think he recognized who I was when I was just standing there looking at him. I think it gave him some comfort that a few of us fans that he can recognized were there for him at the press conference. 

Moreover, the press conference ended in just a blink of an eye. Seriously speechless about this arrangement. And they made him walk to different interview rooms for the exclusive interviews with the reporters just because the setting of the interview rooms were different for each group.

I can't bring myself to express further how disappointed I was of the way the organizer made these low standard arrangements for him.







He looked at my camera. A few times...









He looks at my camera again...























This picture makes me feel sad. However, I am glad he managed to catch up on sleep in the afternoon before the showcase.

The Malaysian Airens' spirits were fantastic during the showcase and I feel so sorry for them that the organizer was just (don't know know what else to say)! Malaysia Airens fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment