Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 30 December 2012

Lee Seung Gi Hope Concert 2012 + Tour Korea 1N2D Memory Lane

This is my 3rd time going to Korea but it is my first time going F&E with our very own customized '1N2D Memory Lane' itinerary. Being an Airen for so long, I haven't gone for SeungGi Oppa's concert once due to lack of finances. This year, I finally manage to plan and save up for this amazing 13 days of thrill fun and excitement. Finally fulfilling my 'Lee Seung Gi Korea Tour'!

I had so much fun during the 2 days concert. On the 2nd day, SeungGi Oppa teared while singing 'Because You're My Woman' to end the last day of the concert. I cried when I saw him tearing whilst trying to sing. It was a time for us to part again. Tears of joy that the concert was a success and Tears of sadness that we had to part ways once again. The love between SeungGi Oppa and us fans is just amazing!

Lee Seung Gi Hope Concert 2012 - Introduction (Taken on Day 2)

Lee Seung Gi Hope Concert 2012 - Noona Style (Parody of Gangnam Style) (Taken on Day 1)
source & credit: skaterjomag



























Please credit me if you are taking any of the above photos. [source & credit: skaterjomag]

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment