Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 30 December 2012

Lee Seung Gi Mini Album 5.5 Photo Essay, Complete Version Part 2


SeungGi Oppa is such an awesome writer. His words written with sincerity, humbleness and love. A man so hard to find. I wish he was just holding a normal occupation so that I won't feel so jealous about the girl he is going to marry in the future. At least, maybe I hope I would have had a chance to meet him in life somewhere on Earth without his current status. FAT HOPE! If only fate allows... Fate has decided to give me only 2 chances in my life to meet him up close in person with only 1 chance out of the 2, with a photo of me standing right beside him. That's it. Guess 'greed' is eating me up and I am praying and hoping for more than that. :/ Wish I could tell SeungGi Oppa in person that I truly love him. Then again, I don't think I will ever be able to get those 3 words out from my voice chord if he is standing right in front of me. ♥ ♥ ♥

OK, slowly but surely, I will finish posting this. Someday…

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The forlorn, abandoned train station that’s used to illustrate melancholy in other singers’ MVs or other actors’ pictorials.
We tried to see things a bit differently. It would not be abandoned forever. It was only taking a break, being rewarded for a lifetime of hard work.
The evidence was in the beautiful wildflowers blooming at the deserted train station.
I also took a breather on the bench in front of the train station.
Ganhyun Station in Wonju – a train station that was temporarily resting.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now~
Let me loosen up my body a little!
Swing~

At the rest area which I stopped by to use the restroom, there was a baseball field [or just a batting cage?].
A game was perfect to loosen up the body that was slightly out of sorts from rushing to get ready since early that morning. Watching the balls flying, I swung my bat excitedly in the wind!! It did not matter if it was a hit or a foul, there was only joy.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Terarosa [coffee factory] is renowned as the hot spot in Gangneung. The place that I suddenly came across on a slightly deserted field had such an exotic exterior, but it was greeting guests just like a very friendly hometown halmeoni [grandma]. The aroma of coffee… The scent of baking bread… I was in paradise once again. ^^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Poring over the menu…

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Actually, I am still the type who drinks coffee with a sense of obligation.

This is an obligation as an adult.
A curiosity to know the taste of coffee, an adult drink.
It definitely still tastes bitter to me.
However, I don’t dislike the bitter taste.

I guess everyone becomes a real adult after getting to know this taste of coffee…

Coffee.
“Bitter… But, I don’t dislike it.”

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My note

Tomorrow morning, I ought to try to fill up this page while sipping coffee…

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

['Words of Love' lyrics]

The words “I love you”, I couldn’t say those common words
And I hurt you, I was so bad
Let’s put all the sad memories behind us
And let’s start again like the moment we first saw each other

source: kpoplyrics

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My travelogue, which I want to convey to the people who listen to my music a similar warmth, really doesn’t have much in it. But then again, there’s no need to visit any grandiose places. If I had to pick somewhere among all the places that I visited on ’1 Night 2 Days’ in the last 5 years, it would be around Gangneung, Gangwon-do. There, you can easily feel the warmth everywhere you go. Even by the roadside I pulled over to stretch and breathe a breath of fresh air to relieve both mental and physical exhaustion from driving long distances, the cosmos and some unknown wild plants there were giving me a very warm welcome.

There is warmth everywhere.
It’s a better trip without the grandiosity…

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Viking, aaaaah~~

I have a fear of heights. I hate terrifying things.
On the way to the seaside, I came across an amusement park. It was the day before it closed.
Before the winter came, this amusement park would once again go into a long break.
Just like bears going into hibernation… ^^
I really underestimated it.
Viking – I should never have taken a ride. I felt fear as if I touched the sky.
I screamed. But why was there laughter underneath the screams?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A sparrow can’t just walk away from a mill, right?
We found a vacant soccer field at the entrance of Mount Odaesan.
Although there was only a deflated soccer ball, we had a 2 vs 2 match on the spot.
Ah~ the air was cold, but really fresh.

Shoot~ Goal?

A sparrow can’t just walk away from a mill.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The (fresh) air is really great!

photo source: baidu tieba
Korean to Chinese translation by dlww1234 @ baidu tieba
Chinese to English translation by AY, special contributor to Everything Lee Seung Gi

No comments:

Post a Comment