Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Message from SeungGi :)


Source link: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/12-12-08-from-seunggi/

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

Tidying up December, the end… ^^ 2012-12-08

Hello, Airens~
This is your star… oppa… dongsaeng… Lee Seung Gi…

Puhahaha ^^ Greeting you with this after a long time
I’m just fooling around a little feeling so happy~


Beautiful white snow is falling, and the wind is getting chilly.
It really feels like winter now. Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold.
Always dress warmly wherever you go…^^

Even though I can’t warm your hands with my breath,
I can melt your ears and senses with healing music, right??? ㅋㅋ

Ending this year with the album and the concert, the end of 2012 is right around the corner.
How was this year for everyone~^^?

Thanks to everyone, I was happy with the drama, and the mini album 5.5 is also filled with really good news, and every day has been exciting and overwhelming.

Once again, to all our Airens who love me as always,
I would like to say thank you, thank you again, and I’m sorry.

Among the feelings celebrities have toward fans, gratitude is always accompanied by regret/sorrow.
Seeing our fans always busy working to show a good result [for me], no matter how big or small the consequence is, I’m always thankful and sorry.

I’m also selfish; feeling happy because of your love, I can’t really tell you firmly, “Please don’t do that!!!”…

Please understand… Feeling sorry and grateful, I will repay everyone’s gift of happiness by always working hard… ^^

This year’s concert… Seeing the best ticket sales ever, to give an even better performance,
we invested generously and put our heart and soul into the stage,
which seemed to be well received by everyone, and it feels good.

I realized once again that the concert was shown the way we wholeheartedly prepared it…^^
Instead of making a profit, we invested a lot in the orchestra and re-arranging music…
I hope Airens know this~~ ㅋㅋㅋ^^

Oh…. Even the wire… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I’m also writing songs in my spare time. I’ll keep working hard so that I can release a few more self-composed songs next time, so please look forward to it~~^^

To the many international fans who came to Korea this time, I would like to say thank you once again~~
I hope you’ll have a fruitful, cheerful, happy, exciting, and laughter-filled end of the year…^^

Thank you as always… I’m sorry… I love you…^^

Our Airens…
The! Best!

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to Tryp96's original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment