Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 15 April 2012

Brags...

Studied at Holland Village Starbucks yesterday!

It was grandma's birthday dinner last evening at NUS, Chilli Padi Nonya Cafe, 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace. The food was not too bad. If you like Peranakan cuisine, you can go and try out their food.

Seeing all my cousins last evening, I realized how much they have all grown up. I felt so overwhelmed. Grandma is sick and it was heart-aching to see her lost so much weight. She took care of me since I was born as I was the first grandchild in the Lee family tree. Going through all that dramatic childhood with the adults quarreling with Grandma, all that shouting and nagging, I still love Grandma. During the past few years of growing  up, I barely get to eat the food that Grandma cooks. I think I am going to miss it even more.

I look so round in this photo! Shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment