Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Deep Thoughts...

Looking back at all the past memories I have created, it dawned upon me on how much each and everyone of us have grown from that tiny little thing to what we are today.

Sometimes, I would wonder if I am really living or dreaming. This whole environment, where I am right now, seems so surreal like as if nothing seems real. Have you ever really wondered where you came from? Why did God exist to create the existence of living things and non-living things and made us reproduce? Where did this God come from to create the place we so called Earth and space today? What is God's purpose of doing so?

Even though I am a Christian Catholic myself, don't you just wonder why are we even made? Especially people from the stone cold age to this modern living world, why did we even exist? Don't you feel like the things we possess and live for right now might just disappear tomorrow? Don't you find it scary and feel anxious about how and when you might leave this world? How the other side of life might look like?

These deep thoughts of questions often slip in through my mind in the middle of the night before I go to bed. I always think about what will happen when I wake up in the morning. Will the things that I see around me now just simply disappear or will I wake up to find myself in an unfamiliar place?

So much to ponder on these wild thoughts...

However, enough of these creepy thoughts as it is 2.45am now. I should stop thinking and hit the sack.
Put my faith and trust in God, and see what is in store for me later in the day.

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment