Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Sunday 22 April 2012

Happy little thoughts

I had an awesome and fruitful skating session with Jessika love today!

'The Rink' at JCube doesn't allow you to skate more than 2 hours as they will chase you out once the session ends. If you want to skate longer, you have to pay again for the next session which is so costly and not worth the money at all. In the past, if we skated longer than the 2 hours, we just need to pay the overtime charges. However, it doesn't work this way anymore which kind of sucks.

Hence, Jess and I decided to skate at Kallang today. It was so much fun as the rink was not crowded and we had so much space to do our jumps and spins. It was a fruitful day as we managed to attempt the jumps that we thought we might have lost. I managed to land my 'loop' jumps and almost successful 'flip' jumps; and do my 'sit spin' and 'camel spin'. :D

A song for you and I today... Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment