Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi

Friday 20 April 2012

Please Lord - Brandon Auman

Please Lord I am down on my knees
Help me now Lord help me please
Times are rough, and the air is thick
Help me now Lord I am sick

I pray to you Lord help me now
I don't know how to escape Lord tell me how
Please help me get out of this mess
Please Lord I want to be blessed

I pray to you now Lord I also pray then
When will this end Lord please tell me when
The stress is catching up to be
Please save me Lord and set me free

I pray to you now Lord you are everywhere
Where do I go Lord please tell me where
I am lost right now unable to see
Please Lord be here to guide me

I pray to you now Lord up in the Sky
Why must we suffer Lord please tell me why
I know you are there making us strong
Please Lord help me see what's wrong

I pray to you now Lord do I make the cut?
I open my heart to you Lord and guess what
You protect me when things are bad
and cheer me up when I am sad

I pray to you now Lord what am I to do?
Follow your will for you are the One who
Died on the cross wiping away my sins
So one day my eternal life with you begins

No comments:

Post a Comment